Oct 30, 2012, 5:17 PM EDT
Run support and luck allowed Feldman to win 17 games in 2009 despite a 4.08 ERA and that got him a contract extension, but in three seasons since then he’s been ineffective and injured with a 5.15 ERA in 297 innings. Good beard, though. Texas chose a $600,000 buyout instead of a $9.25 million option.
Tateyama had a great strikeout-to-walk ratio in 44 innings as a 35-year-old rookie after coming over from Japan last season, but spent most of this season at Triple-A and coughed up 19 runs in 17 innings with the Rangers.
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 2
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 14
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 19
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 27
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)