Oct 30, 2012, 4:31 PM EDT
Those Taco Bell commercials during the World Series would have you believe that the sole purpose for Angel Pagan stealing second base in Game 2 was so that you could get a free Doritos Locos taco today as a result of their Steal a Base, Steal a Taco promotion. It was THAT important to him.
Thankfully, Taco Bell really does have a handle on what’s important today — for much of the east coast, cleaning up, bailing out and assessing damage from Sandy — so they’re giving you more time to get your Pagan Taco:
A free taco doesn’t matter at all about anything, but I guess that’s pretty cool.
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar 19
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- Alex Gordon and the M-V-P chants 42
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 63
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 29
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 31
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 44
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (145)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (103)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)