Oct 30, 2012, 4:31 PM EDT
Those Taco Bell commercials during the World Series would have you believe that the sole purpose for Angel Pagan stealing second base in Game 2 was so that you could get a free Doritos Locos taco today as a result of their Steal a Base, Steal a Taco promotion. It was THAT important to him.
Thankfully, Taco Bell really does have a handle on what’s important today — for much of the east coast, cleaning up, bailing out and assessing damage from Sandy — so they’re giving you more time to get your Pagan Taco:
A free taco doesn’t matter at all about anything, but I guess that’s pretty cool.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 36
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 64
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 51
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 49
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11