Oct 30, 2012, 4:31 PM EDT
Those Taco Bell commercials during the World Series would have you believe that the sole purpose for Angel Pagan stealing second base in Game 2 was so that you could get a free Doritos Locos taco today as a result of their Steal a Base, Steal a Taco promotion. It was THAT important to him.
Thankfully, Taco Bell really does have a handle on what’s important today — for much of the east coast, cleaning up, bailing out and assessing damage from Sandy — so they’re giving you more time to get your Pagan Taco:
A free taco doesn’t matter at all about anything, but I guess that’s pretty cool.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)