Oct 30, 2012, 4:31 PM EDT
Those Taco Bell commercials during the World Series would have you believe that the sole purpose for Angel Pagan stealing second base in Game 2 was so that you could get a free Doritos Locos taco today as a result of their Steal a Base, Steal a Taco promotion. It was THAT important to him.
Thankfully, Taco Bell really does have a handle on what’s important today — for much of the east coast, cleaning up, bailing out and assessing damage from Sandy — so they’re giving you more time to get your Pagan Taco:
A free taco doesn’t matter at all about anything, but I guess that’s pretty cool.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (83)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (76)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (73)