Oct 31, 2012, 12:16 PM EDT
Giants center fielder Angel Pagan provided free tacos for the whole country by stealing second base in Game 2 of the World Series as part of a Taco Bell promotion.
Yesterday was the day for everyone to come claim their tacos and Pagan spent the afternoon hanging out at a Taco Bell in Redwood City, California, where he worked the drive-thru window, made the tacos, and helped give them away.
An actual Pagan quote from the above video: “I feel happy that I brought everyone together in the United States and it’s a great moment for all America.”
And there’s some good news: If you missed out on the “great moment for all America” yesterday you can, you know, just buy a taco today for like a dollar.
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 9
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 14
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 23
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 30
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 18
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 82
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 30
- Tigers acquire closer Joakim Soria from the Rangers 60
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)