Oct 31, 2012, 9:14 AM EST
Yesterday the San Francisco Chronicle published this picture, and the police asked for the public’s help in tracking the vandal down:
The San Francisco Police Department is asking for the public’s help to find this person. twitter.com/Josh_Suchon/st…
— Josh Suchon (@Josh_Suchon) October 30, 2012
Police in San Francisco have arrested a 22-year-old man on charges of vandalism related to a public transit bus that was destroyed after the Giants won the World Series.
Gregory Tyler Graniss of San Francisco was taken into custody Tuesday on felony charges of vandalism and injuring or destroying a passenger transit vehicle.
Being an criminal mastermind like this guy is a lot harder than it used to be. Next time Dr. Evil here launches a sinister plot, he really should set off an electromagnetic pulse or something to disable all of the cell phone cameras in the area.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)