Oct 31, 2012, 9:14 AM EST
Yesterday the San Francisco Chronicle published this picture, and the police asked for the public’s help in tracking the vandal down:
The San Francisco Police Department is asking for the public’s help to find this person. twitter.com/Josh_Suchon/st…
— Josh Suchon (@Josh_Suchon) October 30, 2012
Police in San Francisco have arrested a 22-year-old man on charges of vandalism related to a public transit bus that was destroyed after the Giants won the World Series.
Gregory Tyler Graniss of San Francisco was taken into custody Tuesday on felony charges of vandalism and injuring or destroying a passenger transit vehicle.
Being an criminal mastermind like this guy is a lot harder than it used to be. Next time Dr. Evil here launches a sinister plot, he really should set off an electromagnetic pulse or something to disable all of the cell phone cameras in the area.
- The aura of Derek Jeter was present at the Pinstripe Bowl 28
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 58
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27