Oct 31, 2012, 9:14 AM EDT
Yesterday the San Francisco Chronicle published this picture, and the police asked for the public’s help in tracking the vandal down:
The San Francisco Police Department is asking for the public’s help to find this person. twitter.com/Josh_Suchon/st…
— Josh Suchon (@Josh_Suchon) October 30, 2012
Police in San Francisco have arrested a 22-year-old man on charges of vandalism related to a public transit bus that was destroyed after the Giants won the World Series.
Gregory Tyler Graniss of San Francisco was taken into custody Tuesday on felony charges of vandalism and injuring or destroying a passenger transit vehicle.
Being an criminal mastermind like this guy is a lot harder than it used to be. Next time Dr. Evil here launches a sinister plot, he really should set off an electromagnetic pulse or something to disable all of the cell phone cameras in the area.
- Looking at the All-Star team snubs and surprises 11
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 11
- “Final Vote” balloting opens for 2015 MLB All-Star Game 34
- Pitchers and reserves for 2015 MLB All-Star Game announced 61
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 51
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 106
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 10
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 20
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (106)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)