Oct 31, 2012, 9:14 AM EDT
Yesterday the San Francisco Chronicle published this picture, and the police asked for the public’s help in tracking the vandal down:
The San Francisco Police Department is asking for the public’s help to find this person. twitter.com/Josh_Suchon/st…
— Josh Suchon (@Josh_Suchon) October 30, 2012
Police in San Francisco have arrested a 22-year-old man on charges of vandalism related to a public transit bus that was destroyed after the Giants won the World Series.
Gregory Tyler Graniss of San Francisco was taken into custody Tuesday on felony charges of vandalism and injuring or destroying a passenger transit vehicle.
Being an criminal mastermind like this guy is a lot harder than it used to be. Next time Dr. Evil here launches a sinister plot, he really should set off an electromagnetic pulse or something to disable all of the cell phone cameras in the area.
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 5
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 16
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 33
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)