Nov 1, 2012, 1:20 PM EDT
Sergio Romo wearing an “I just look illegal” t-shirt at the Giants’ championship parade yesterday was pretty funny, but my favorite picture from the event is lieutenant governor Gavin Newsom’s daughter reacting to Tim Lincecum:
And the best part is that in a different picture 3-year-old Montana Newsom seems to like Romo and his crazy beard quite a bit.
- Wings stun Hawks again, take 2-1 series lead
- Posnanski: Once the best, Pujols now irrelevant
- PFT: Gronk's arm infection clear after surgery
- HBT: Dodgers have 'no plans' to fire Mattingly
- PBT: Brothers assaulted for taking Lillard's photo?
- PBT: Nets reportedly 'hone in' on Grizzlies' Hollins
- CBT: Ex-Rutgers coach Rice seeks Lucas' counsel