Nov 1, 2012, 6:25 AM EST
The Giants had their World Series victory parade in San Francisco yesterday afternoon. Like the one in 2010, it was festive and well-attended. The details, if you care about such things, are here.
And of course, no Giants victory parade is complete without the quirky closer doing something quirky or provocative. In 2010 it was Brian Wilson doing Brian Wilson things. Yesterday it was Sergio Romo — the son of Mexican immigrants — wearing this:
According to the Merc, Wicky Tees, the small t-shirt company which makes them saw a big bump in orders yesterday after Romo sported it.
- Report: Two agents rumbled in the parking lot at the Winter Meetings 31
- Mets sign 40-year-old Bartolo Colon for two years, $20 million 40
- MLB rules committee decides to eliminate collisions at home plate 63
- Mariners sign Corey Hart to incentive-laden deal 28
- David Price would not consider an extension with the Mariners if he’s traded there 35
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (118)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)