Nov 2, 2012, 5:00 PM EDT
Not that one. The other one:
The Office of the Commissioner of Baseball announced today that Baltimore Orioles shortstop Ryan Adams has received a 25-game suspension after testing positive for an Amphetamine in violation of Major League Baseball’s Joint Drug Prevention and Treatment Program.
He’s on the Norfolk Tides’ roster at present.
I guess to be young is to be sad to be high.
What a Heartbreaker.
No, don’t get up. I’ll show myself out.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)