Nov 2, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
“New” is a bit of a misnomer in this case, as the Astros have brought back the star-H and the classic orange and blue. Here’s a shot of their various uniform configurations, courtesy of Cory Hepola of CSNHouston.com.
Pretty snazzy. The Astros posted a bunch of pictures on their Twitter feed, so be sure to check that out. It was a nice touch to see top prospects Jonathan Singleton and George Springer featured prominently.
- HBT Daily: Why did Frank Wren get the axe? 2
- John Schuerholz defines “The Braves Way.” And it’s a pretty big pile of crap. 57
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 26
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 42
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 46
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 58
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 58
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (124)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Giants CEO Larry Baer thinks advertisements on uniforms are coming soon (89)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)