Nov 2, 2012, 8:42 PM EST
“New” is a bit of a misnomer in this case, as the Astros have brought back the star-H and the classic orange and blue. Here’s a shot of their various uniform configurations, courtesy of Cory Hepola of CSNHouston.com.
Pretty snazzy. The Astros posted a bunch of pictures on their Twitter feed, so be sure to check that out. It was a nice touch to see top prospects Jonathan Singleton and George Springer featured prominently.
- The Padres have given their fans something to talk about. Which is badly needed in San Diego. 32
- Justin Upton traded to the Padres for three prospects 78
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. 129
- Jake Peavy agrees to a two-year, $24 million deal to stay with the San Francisco Giants 22
- Matt Kemp has officially been traded to the Padres 29
- Padres acquire catcher Derek Norris from Athletics 35
- St. Petersburg City Council votes down deal to allow Rays to look for new stadium site 90
- What will the future of Cuban players in MLB look like? 25
- Baseball’s highest-ranking Hispanic woman employee sues for discrimination (163)
- The United States will seek to normalize relations with Cuba (144)
- Bud Selig will get a $6 million a year pension. Which is obscene. (130)
- Cubs, Red Sox, Dodgers, Padres, Rangers, and Astros interested in Phillies’ Cole Hamels (111)
- Rays, Padres, Nationals agree to 11-player trade (97)