Nov 2, 2012, 8:42 PM EDT
“New” is a bit of a misnomer in this case, as the Astros have brought back the star-H and the classic orange and blue. Here’s a shot of their various uniform configurations, courtesy of Cory Hepola of CSNHouston.com.
Pretty snazzy. The Astros posted a bunch of pictures on their Twitter feed, so be sure to check that out. It was a nice touch to see top prospects Jonathan Singleton and George Springer featured prominently.
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 25
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 252
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 4
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 149
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 43
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 99
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (252)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (156)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)