Nov 7, 2012, 10:15 AM EST
Melvin stressed that he simply likes talking baseball with Greinke–which is something he’s said in the past as well–and added that the right-hander “didn’t tip his hand” in terms of a potential landing spot.
Melvin himself downplayed the chances of signing Hamilton and McCalvy notes that the Brewers “are in the process of paring payroll after pushing over $100 million last season for the first time in club history.”
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)