Nov 8, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
This is just another extension of those comments by Chris Antonetti the other day which some have taken as a hint that the Indians are going to have a fire sale this winter. There’s no sense, however, that anything is close or even happening between the teams.
Choo would obviously be a nice addition to any lineup, and the Red Sox should probably be in the business of finding any starting pitching they can.
- Boston Marathon heroes remembered with pregame ceremony at Fenway Park 2
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple 122
- Yankees activate Mark Teixeira from the disabled list 4
- Ivan Nova diagnosed with a partially torn ulnar collateral ligament in his right elbow 30
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 35
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (248)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (135)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (127)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)