Nov 8, 2012, 2:00 PM EST
This is just another extension of those comments by Chris Antonetti the other day which some have taken as a hint that the Indians are going to have a fire sale this winter. There’s no sense, however, that anything is close or even happening between the teams.
Choo would obviously be a nice addition to any lineup, and the Red Sox should probably be in the business of finding any starting pitching they can.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (109)