Nov 8, 2012, 5:00 PM EST
For those of you keeping track, it’s the first full week of the offseason and already the Red Sox have been linked to approximately 79% of all known baseball players, living and dead. Indeed, in the last 24 hours we’ve heard about them and Anibal Sanchez, Mike Napoli, Adam LaRoche, Shin-Soo Choo, Justin Masterson, Justin Upton. So what’s one more?
— Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) November 8, 2012
Kuroda is definitely an interesting free agent, as he has preferred to do one-year deals and has contemplated returning to Japan in the past. The Dodgers would definitely want him back. So too would the Yankees. And the Red Sox have both cash and a need.
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran 67
- Mike Napoli agrees to two-year, $32 million deal with Red Sox 25
- Curtis Granderson leaves Yankees for Mets (and $60 million) 66
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners 256
- MLB, NPB nearing new posting system agreement 9
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (257)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- When will the Yankees regret the Jacoby Ellsbury contract? (101)
- Robinson Cano signing only bad if the Mariners stop now (93)