Nov 8, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
Tigers fans may want to look away, but the rest of you will want to tune in to NBC Sports Network tonight at around midnight eastern* for “Caught Looking.” This one, understandably, covers the World Series.
As usual, there will be exclusive commentary from the managers and players on both teams, including from Matt Cain, Brandon Belt and Jeremy Affeldt wearing wireless microphones. Check out the preview below, and then check out the show tonight.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
*Note: Originally it was posted with the show airing at 9PM, but yesterday’s postponement of the MLS playoffs has moved that game to this evening, pushing “Caught Looking” back to around midnight.
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 16
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 58
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 53
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 46
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 17
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (74)