Nov 8, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
Tigers fans may want to look away, but the rest of you will want to tune in to NBC Sports Network tonight at around midnight eastern* for “Caught Looking.” This one, understandably, covers the World Series.
As usual, there will be exclusive commentary from the managers and players on both teams, including from Matt Cain, Brandon Belt and Jeremy Affeldt wearing wireless microphones. Check out the preview below, and then check out the show tonight.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
*Note: Originally it was posted with the show airing at 9PM, but yesterday’s postponement of the MLS playoffs has moved that game to this evening, pushing “Caught Looking” back to around midnight.
- Ray Rice is awful, but let’s not pretend baseball has a great record on domestic violence 58
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 49
- Mariners’ interest in Matt Kemp is “very real” 29
- Astros players upset over Mark Appel’s promotion to Double-A, bullpen session in Houston 43
- Four theories about the Hall of Fame voting changes 24
- Troy Tulowitzki is visiting a sports hernia surgeon 10
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 29
- Giants acquire Jake Peavy from Red Sox 55
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams (201)
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (165)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry (88)