Nov 8, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
Tigers fans may want to look away, but the rest of you will want to tune in to NBC Sports Network tonight at around midnight eastern* for “Caught Looking.” This one, understandably, covers the World Series.
As usual, there will be exclusive commentary from the managers and players on both teams, including from Matt Cain, Brandon Belt and Jeremy Affeldt wearing wireless microphones. Check out the preview below, and then check out the show tonight.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
*Note: Originally it was posted with the show airing at 9PM, but yesterday’s postponement of the MLS playoffs has moved that game to this evening, pushing “Caught Looking” back to around midnight.
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. 55
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 56
- Garrett Richards suffers ugly left knee injury 27
- Giants win protest, will complete rain-halted game at Wrigley Field on Thursday afternoon 44
- Royals might actually know what they are doing 33
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco 71
- Clown shoes in Chicago: the Cubs grounds crew couldn’t get the tarp on the field 58
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 69
- Mike Matheny addresses turmoil in Ferguson: “It’s a sad situation. It’s a tough situation for our city” (127)
- Here’s today’s dose of barfy Derek Jeter sentiment (82)
- Let’s speed up the pace of play. But let’s not be gimmicky about it. Let’s just enforce the rules. (74)
- Curt Schilling reveals that he was diagnosed with mouth cancer, blames smokeless tobacco (71)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (69)