Nov 8, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
Tigers fans may want to look away, but the rest of you will want to tune in to NBC Sports Network tonight at around midnight eastern* for “Caught Looking.” This one, understandably, covers the World Series.
As usual, there will be exclusive commentary from the managers and players on both teams, including from Matt Cain, Brandon Belt and Jeremy Affeldt wearing wireless microphones. Check out the preview below, and then check out the show tonight.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
*Note: Originally it was posted with the show airing at 9PM, but yesterday’s postponement of the MLS playoffs has moved that game to this evening, pushing “Caught Looking” back to around midnight.
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 15
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 238
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 3
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 141
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 40
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 98
- Suspensions announced for Thursday’s brawl between the White Sox and Royals 78
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (247)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (156)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)