Nov 8, 2012, 11:33 AM EDT
Tigers fans may want to look away, but the rest of you will want to tune in to NBC Sports Network tonight at around midnight eastern* for “Caught Looking.” This one, understandably, covers the World Series.
As usual, there will be exclusive commentary from the managers and players on both teams, including from Matt Cain, Brandon Belt and Jeremy Affeldt wearing wireless microphones. Check out the preview below, and then check out the show tonight.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
*Note: Originally it was posted with the show airing at 9PM, but yesterday’s postponement of the MLS playoffs has moved that game to this evening, pushing “Caught Looking” back to around midnight.
- Yordano Ventura calls Jose Bautista a “nobody” and accuses him of stealing signs 71
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 85
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 79
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 65
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)