Nov 9, 2012, 12:30 PM EDT
— Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) November 9, 2012
Unless they did something silly like offer him guaranteed money, there is no risk here and no downside.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)