Nov 12, 2012, 8:15 AM EDT
At least you have to assume he is. I mean, if there was ever an award that you’d bet your first born on, this would have to be it, right? NL Rookie of the Year is a little less certain. I’d go with Wade Miley, but there are arguments for Todd Frazier and Bryce Harper too.
Anyway, that all goes down tonight at 6PM on MLB Network. Manager of the Year will be named tomorrow, the Cy Young Awards are set for Wednesday and the MVP awards will be announced on Thursday.
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 41
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 44
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 58
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 56
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (123)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Giants CEO Larry Baer thinks advertisements on uniforms are coming soon (88)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)