Nov 12, 2012, 8:15 AM EST
At least you have to assume he is. I mean, if there was ever an award that you’d bet your first born on, this would have to be it, right? NL Rookie of the Year is a little less certain. I’d go with Wade Miley, but there are arguments for Todd Frazier and Bryce Harper too.
Anyway, that all goes down tonight at 6PM on MLB Network. Manager of the Year will be named tomorrow, the Cy Young Awards are set for Wednesday and the MVP awards will be announced on Thursday.
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 9
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 290
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks 131
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (290)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)