Nov 12, 2012, 8:15 AM EDT
At least you have to assume he is. I mean, if there was ever an award that you’d bet your first born on, this would have to be it, right? NL Rookie of the Year is a little less certain. I’d go with Wade Miley, but there are arguments for Todd Frazier and Bryce Harper too.
Anyway, that all goes down tonight at 6PM on MLB Network. Manager of the Year will be named tomorrow, the Cy Young Awards are set for Wednesday and the MVP awards will be announced on Thursday.
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 333
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 72
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 45
- Max Scherzer doubtful for next start due to thumb injury 5
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards 149
- It sure sounds like Adam Wainwright suffered a torn Achilles tendon on Saturday night 44
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 33
- Report: Rangers will pay Josh Hamilton less than $7 million; deal includes opt-out after two years 99
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (334)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (161)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)
- Kelvin Herrera gets a five-game suspension; Yordano Ventura fined (133)