Nov 12, 2012, 8:15 AM EST
At least you have to assume he is. I mean, if there was ever an award that you’d bet your first born on, this would have to be it, right? NL Rookie of the Year is a little less certain. I’d go with Wade Miley, but there are arguments for Todd Frazier and Bryce Harper too.
Anyway, that all goes down tonight at 6PM on MLB Network. Manager of the Year will be named tomorrow, the Cy Young Awards are set for Wednesday and the MVP awards will be announced on Thursday.
- There was a fire at Camden Yards 0
- David Ortiz and Robinson Cano give their Super Bowl XLIX predictions 7
- Zack Greinke hasn’t made decision about opt-out 9
- Someone apparently got Jayson Werth’s autograph in jail 20
- Chris Davis opens up about his Adderall suspension: “It was a moment of weakness” 55
- MLB.com names Byron Buxton as baseball’s top prospect for second straight year 42
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants 106
- Jayson Werth to serve five days in jail for reckless driving 48
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (173)
- Yasiel Puig says the Cardinals are the Dodgers’ “principal rivals,” not the Giants (106)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (96)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (85)
- Rosenthal proposal: make relievers face more than one batter per appearance (74)