Nov 12, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
At a time when catchers’ game of musical chairs is playing out, free agent Russell Martin is among those being considered by the Rangers.
— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) November 12, 2012
Worth noting that for all of these catchers playing musical chairs, the Braves still have no catcher at all for Opening Day 2013, having lost their starter to injury and their backup to free agency.
Anyone have Bruce Benedict’s number?
- Playoff Reset: The American League Wild Card Game 0
- REPORT: The Astros to name A.J. Hinch their new manager today 17
- Twins fire manager Ron Gardenhire 35
- Pouliot’s 2014 American League awards picks 18
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs 79
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 84
- Reds beat Pirates behind Johnny Cueto, hand National League Central title to St. Louis 20
- Video: Steven Souza Jr. makes sensational catch to secure Jordan Zimmermann’s no-no 24
- Hunter Pence dropped a bunch of F-bombs in his postgame speech. Good. (116)
- Derek Jeter’s final game in Yankee Stadium could be cancelled because of rain (85)
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights (84)
- Previewing the 2014 Playoffs (79)
- Bud Selig says A-Rod will “have a clean slate” once his suspension is over (78)