Nov 12, 2012, 2:00 PM EDT
At a time when catchers’ game of musical chairs is playing out, free agent Russell Martin is among those being considered by the Rangers.
— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) November 12, 2012
Worth noting that for all of these catchers playing musical chairs, the Braves still have no catcher at all for Opening Day 2013, having lost their starter to injury and their backup to free agency.
Anyone have Bruce Benedict’s number?
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 32
- Josh Hamilton’s teammates say he’s in great shape and ready to play 16
- Mike Trout hit his 100th career home run to become the youngest member of the 100 HR/100 SB club 23
- Make that two: Alex Rodriguez hits second homer of the night, giving him 658 for his career 41
- Alex Rodriguez hit his 657th career home run 48
- Let’s all just stare at Kris Bryant’s numbers for a while 28
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 39
- The wait is over: The Cubs are calling up top prospect Kris Bryant on Friday 99
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “Why Ted Cruz is like the Atlanta Braves” (150)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (127)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)