Nov 12, 2012, 4:30 PM EDT
It’s “are interested in” season:
— Bob Nightengale (@BNightengale) November 12, 2012
Eli Whiteside: What am I, chopped liver?
Brian Cashman: Well, kinda.
Red Sox: Are you just doing this because you saw that we were interested in Napoli and you want to mess with us?
Brian Cashman: Probably.
- Jon Niese bristles at the media reporting Dan Warthen’s racial slur — and I sorta understand why 15
- Jimmy Rollins on Ryne Sandberg: “Everyone is allowed to have their opinion. That doesn’t make it right.” 57
- Smart money on Hanley Ramirez, Jay Bruce in prop bets 24
- 2014 Preview: Kansas City Royals 15
- Kris Medlen expects to have another Tommy John surgery 13
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (104)
- Is Barry Bonds really getting a “fair hearing?” (102)
- Manny Machado calls $519K salary for 2014 “disappointing” (90)
- Giants players love having Barry Bonds at spring training (88)
- Ryan Braun calls himself an “artist,” doesn’t care what fans on the road will shout at him (84)