Nov 13, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
Kind of a bummer free agent year. Unlike years past, there is not one guy who is going to motivate anyone to check with the FAA to see if and when a plane with him on it is en route to the city of a team wooing him. Those reports are almost always wrong, of course, but they’re a hell of a lot of fun.
In the meantime, we’ll settle for this:
— Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) November 13, 2012
Anyone wanna go stand outside of Slow’s BBQ on Michigan Avenue to see if Dave Dombrowski and Hunter have lunch there? Because if they are really serious, that’s where they’ll take him.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)