Nov 13, 2012, 12:33 PM EST
Kind of a bummer free agent year. Unlike years past, there is not one guy who is going to motivate anyone to check with the FAA to see if and when a plane with him on it is en route to the city of a team wooing him. Those reports are almost always wrong, of course, but they’re a hell of a lot of fun.
In the meantime, we’ll settle for this:
— Jon Morosi (@jonmorosi) November 13, 2012
Anyone wanna go stand outside of Slow’s BBQ on Michigan Avenue to see if Dave Dombrowski and Hunter have lunch there? Because if they are really serious, that’s where they’ll take him.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- The Cleveland Plain Dealer comes out strongly against Chief Wahoo (116)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (88)
- Report: Harold Reynolds, Tom Verducci to join Joe Buck for World Series booth at Fox (73)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)