Nov 14, 2012, 3:51 PM EST
You think that all the Marlins do is ship off talent? Bah! They’re bringing it in too: they just claimed Scott Maine off waivers from the Blue Jays.
The lefty had a 6.08 ERA in 26 and a third innings pitching for the Indians and the Cubs. If he has a good year on 2013 he’ll probably be part of next winter’s fire sale.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 9
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 71
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 57
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)