Nov 14, 2012, 9:56 AM EDT
Henry Schulman of the San Francisco Chronicle reports that the Giants are “optimistic” about re-signing Marco Scutaro and believes that a two-year deal will soon be done.
The NLCS MVP fits best with the Giants, by a long shot. They have a second base slot and won’t be tempted to try to give him time at shortstop, which he likely can’t play well anymore. Plus: late season + playoff hero status means good vibes all around.
- Clayton Kershaw wins his 20th game of the season 6
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 77
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 79
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 103
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (107)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (88)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (82)