Nov 14, 2012, 11:00 AM EST
Torii Hunter’s Twitter feed is kind of boring. Lots of Bible passages and motivational things if you’re into that sort of thing but, not much in the way of fun chatter.
His bio is pretty spot-on, though:
Just made me chuckle.
As for his job status: the Tigers did not make him an offer yesterday, but the feeling out there is that they are the front runner.
(h/t to @TigsTown)
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (102)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)