Nov 14, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Torii Hunter’s Twitter feed is kind of boring. Lots of Bible passages and motivational things if you’re into that sort of thing but, not much in the way of fun chatter.
His bio is pretty spot-on, though:
Just made me chuckle.
As for his job status: the Tigers did not make him an offer yesterday, but the feeling out there is that they are the front runner.
(h/t to @TigsTown)
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 6
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 70
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 54
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 99
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (99)
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (91)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)