Nov 14, 2012, 5:45 AM EDT
After the mockery Jeff Loria has made of major league baseball in Miami it is impossible to call anything more clownish than his reign of terror. But if you’re so inclined, you can call Bryce Harper‘s reaction to Giancarlo Stanton‘s displeasure over the Miami Massacre a clown tweet, bro:
@giancarlo818 you can always come play for the Nats! We will take you anytime! Get some red, white, and blue in your life!
— Bryce Harper (@Bharper3407) November 14, 2012
I’m sure just about every general manager in baseball called to inquire, Bryce.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 60
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 11
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)