Nov 14, 2012, 5:45 AM EST
After the mockery Jeff Loria has made of major league baseball in Miami it is impossible to call anything more clownish than his reign of terror. But if you’re so inclined, you can call Bryce Harper‘s reaction to Giancarlo Stanton‘s displeasure over the Miami Massacre a clown tweet, bro:
@giancarlo818 you can always come play for the Nats! We will take you anytime! Get some red, white, and blue in your life!
— Bryce Harper (@Bharper3407) November 14, 2012
I’m sure just about every general manager in baseball called to inquire, Bryce.
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Not everyone is happy about home plate collisions being taken away (131)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Managers, GMs to meet today to discuss the abolition of home plate collisions (113)