Nov 16, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
Here is a picture of Commissioner Bud Selig before Game 4 of the World Series on October 28:
Here is a picture of Commissioner Bud Selig at the Owners Meetings yesterday:
Possibilities: (1) the lighting at the podium in Chicago was WAY more intense than the lighting at the table in Detroit; (2) Selig spent the first couple of weeks of the offseason soaking up serious rays in some tropical paradise; or (3) our beloved Commissioner has finally come around to the idea that blondes have more fun.
Not hatin’, here, though. Dude is almost 40 years older than me and I’d KILL for his hair. For serious.
- The schedule: if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it 63
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 62
- Eduardo Rodriguez dazzles in major league debut 23
- Masahiro Tanaka expected to rejoin Yankees next week 4
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 76
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 86
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 62
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29