Nov 16, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
Here is a picture of Commissioner Bud Selig before Game 4 of the World Series on October 28:
Here is a picture of Commissioner Bud Selig at the Owners Meetings yesterday:
Possibilities: (1) the lighting at the podium in Chicago was WAY more intense than the lighting at the table in Detroit; (2) Selig spent the first couple of weeks of the offseason soaking up serious rays in some tropical paradise; or (3) our beloved Commissioner has finally come around to the idea that blondes have more fun.
Not hatin’, here, though. Dude is almost 40 years older than me and I’d KILL for his hair. For serious.
- UPDATE: Starlin Castro free after being questioned about shooting in Dominican Republic 51
- Merry Christmas from HBT! 74
- THE YEAR IN REVIEW: HBT’s most commented-upon stories of the year 86
- The Yankees are treating Alex Rodriguez differently than they treated Derek Jeter. So what? 40
- Braves sign setup man Jason Grilli to two-year contract 15
- My Imaginary Hall of Fame Ballot 120
- Phil Hughes signs a three-year extension with the Twins 27
- The Padres have talked to the Phillies about Cole Hamels 24