Nov 16, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
Here is a picture of Commissioner Bud Selig before Game 4 of the World Series on October 28:
Here is a picture of Commissioner Bud Selig at the Owners Meetings yesterday:
Possibilities: (1) the lighting at the podium in Chicago was WAY more intense than the lighting at the table in Detroit; (2) Selig spent the first couple of weeks of the offseason soaking up serious rays in some tropical paradise; or (3) our beloved Commissioner has finally come around to the idea that blondes have more fun.
Not hatin’, here, though. Dude is almost 40 years older than me and I’d KILL for his hair. For serious.
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit
- PFT: Jets' Goodson gets five gun and drug charges
- PFT: Chargers ink Freeney for 2 years, $8.5 million
- PFT: Teammate says Titus Young opened up to him