Nov 16, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
Here is a picture of Commissioner Bud Selig before Game 4 of the World Series on October 28:
Here is a picture of Commissioner Bud Selig at the Owners Meetings yesterday:
Possibilities: (1) the lighting at the podium in Chicago was WAY more intense than the lighting at the table in Detroit; (2) Selig spent the first couple of weeks of the offseason soaking up serious rays in some tropical paradise; or (3) our beloved Commissioner has finally come around to the idea that blondes have more fun.
Not hatin’, here, though. Dude is almost 40 years older than me and I’d KILL for his hair. For serious.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)