Nov 16, 2012, 4:00 PM EST
Here is a picture of Commissioner Bud Selig before Game 4 of the World Series on October 28:
Here is a picture of Commissioner Bud Selig at the Owners Meetings yesterday:
Possibilities: (1) the lighting at the podium in Chicago was WAY more intense than the lighting at the table in Detroit; (2) Selig spent the first couple of weeks of the offseason soaking up serious rays in some tropical paradise; or (3) our beloved Commissioner has finally come around to the idea that blondes have more fun.
Not hatin’, here, though. Dude is almost 40 years older than me and I’d KILL for his hair. For serious.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 11
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 74
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 60
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)