Nov 17, 2012, 10:15 AM EST
Let’s face it: With award season behind us and Thanksgiving looming, it’s pretty boring out there in the baseball world. But the Brewers are doing something pretty cool right now.
The Brewers began taking submissions yesterday in a uniform design contest, dubbed “Design A YOUniform.” The winner will be invited to spring training to see the team wear their design on the field in a game.
You can take a look at the early submissions by clicking here. There’s already quite a few cool designs in there. The deadline for entries is December 13.
- Keith Law’s top 100 prospects list is out 4
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition 160
- Nationals sign former Blue Jays closer Casey Janssen 10
- Ichiro Suzuki’s deal with the Marlins is worth $2 million 34
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 37
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 50
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- Great Moments in Media Arrogance: Marshawn Lynch edition (160)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (94)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (83)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)