Nov 17, 2012, 10:15 AM EST
Let’s face it: With award season behind us and Thanksgiving looming, it’s pretty boring out there in the baseball world. But the Brewers are doing something pretty cool right now.
The Brewers began taking submissions yesterday in a uniform design contest, dubbed “Design A YOUniform.” The winner will be invited to spring training to see the team wear their design on the field in a game.
You can take a look at the early submissions by clicking here. There’s already quite a few cool designs in there. The deadline for entries is December 13.
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 8
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 11
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 32
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 305
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 52
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (305)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)
- Ichiro is happy to be away from Joe Girardi (88)
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” (86)