Nov 17, 2012, 10:15 AM EDT
Let’s face it: With award season behind us and Thanksgiving looming, it’s pretty boring out there in the baseball world. But the Brewers are doing something pretty cool right now.
The Brewers began taking submissions yesterday in a uniform design contest, dubbed “Design A YOUniform.” The winner will be invited to spring training to see the team wear their design on the field in a game.
You can take a look at the early submissions by clicking here. There’s already quite a few cool designs in there. The deadline for entries is December 13.
- AL All-Star voting update: now “only” five Royals in the starting lineup 52
- Andy MacPhail introduced by the Phillies. And the first topic of conversation is sabermetrics 16
- What a world: Orioles are in first place and Ubaldo Jimenez has been their ace 16
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results 98
- Steven Matz stellar on the mound — and at the plate — in his major league debut for the Mets 19
- The 2015 Gillette Home Run Derby will have a new format 32
- Meet the Matz! The Mets call up Steven Matz to make his MLB debut 11
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 23
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (275)
- Report: Pete Rose bet on baseball as a player, not just as a manager (148)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (108)
- First-ever female baseball player added to MLB’s international registration list (104)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (98)