Nov 20, 2012, 8:22 AM EDT
Those incentives are based on games started. Worth noting that if Laird earns all of his incentive money it will mean that Brian McCann didn’t make it back from his shoulder surgery which means paying Laird three quarters of a million is the least of their problems.
I know this isn’t the most newsworthy post ever, so I’ll add something to it: my son just said “Dad, was there an actor named Michael Jordan?” I’ve been a parent for nearly nine years, but I’m still not quite sure what to do with questions like that.
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 2
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 33
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 28
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 13
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 23
- Vin Scully will return in 2016 for his 67th season of broadcasting 44
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)