Nov 20, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
He’s OK and stuff, but given his history, I think the Yankees should really consider freezing Joba Chamberlain in carbonite or wrapping him in bubble wrap or something:
Dang, I hate when doors jump out at you and you stub ur toe!Ouch! #sonofa….
— Joba Chamberlain (@Joba_62) November 20, 2012
I don’t think a ballplayer has ever had an anvil drop on their head, but I give Chamberlain the best odds.
- Roy Halladay is retiring 53
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 43
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 60
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 49
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)