Nov 20, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
He’s OK and stuff, but given his history, I think the Yankees should really consider freezing Joba Chamberlain in carbonite or wrapping him in bubble wrap or something:
Dang, I hate when doors jump out at you and you stub ur toe!Ouch! #sonofa….
— Joba Chamberlain (@Joba_62) November 20, 2012
I don’t think a ballplayer has ever had an anvil drop on their head, but I give Chamberlain the best odds.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 68
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 58
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 52
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 20
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11