Nov 20, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
He’s OK and stuff, but given his history, I think the Yankees should really consider freezing Joba Chamberlain in carbonite or wrapping him in bubble wrap or something:
Dang, I hate when doors jump out at you and you stub ur toe!Ouch! #sonofa….
— Joba Chamberlain (@Joba_62) November 20, 2012
I don’t think a ballplayer has ever had an anvil drop on their head, but I give Chamberlain the best odds.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)