Nov 21, 2012, 12:37 PM EDT
Wise played for Chicago in 2008 and 2009, bounced around with three different teams over the next two-and-a-half seasons, and then rejoined the White Sox in August after being released by the Yankees.
He did his usual thing, hitting .258 with a terrible on-base percentage, a little power, and good defense, and the 35-year-old will likely be slotted into a bench role for 2013.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (122)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (116)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (81)
- Pacers even series with Heat
- Penguins bounce Senators | Highlights
- Tigers' Sanchez loses no-hitter in 9th vs. Twins
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PST: Bitter rivals Bayern, Dortmund collide in CL final
- PST: Key battles for Champions League final