Nov 22, 2012, 12:40 PM EDT
Wait, they couldn’t before? That seems sad, especially given how handsome some of their content is. Oh well. They can now. Reader Pat M. alerted me to this from the Canadian Broadcasting Commission. Or whatever it’s called.
Addition of MLB Network to the List of non-Canadian programming services authorized for distribution
The Commission approves an application to add MLB Network to the List of non-Canadian programming services authorized for distribution and amends the list accordingly. The revised list is available on the Commission’s website at http://www.crtc.gc.ca under “Broadcasting Sector”.
This is good news, and not just for Canadians’ ability to see current baseball content. The presence of Mitch Williams on MLB Network’s various shows will allow them to relive some pleasant memories as well.
- Alex Rodriguez is the all-time AL RBI champion. Sorta. 62
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 81
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 58
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 29
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 51
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 19
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11