Nov 29, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Eric Kuselias and I chatted last night about the Hall of Fame ballot. He asked me (1) which, if any, of the PED-associated guys have a shot at induction this year; and (2) who, ultimately, is getting inducted on this year’s ballot.
Oh, and I used the word “taint” even though I told myself before we went on the air that I would not use the word “taint.” Stupid brain.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Cardinals GM John Mozeliak: Matt Adams out 3-4 months, possibly the year, with torn quad 22
- Bryce Harper leads in the first round of National League All-Star voting 26
- Buster Olney: The Marlins should hire A-Rod to be their next manager 43
- Breaking down the Braves-Dodgers trade 18
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 34
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 11
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 24
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)
- Ichiro Suzuki passes Babe Ruth on the all-time hits list (76)
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights (71)
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves (71)