Nov 29, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Eric Kuselias and I chatted last night about the Hall of Fame ballot. He asked me (1) which, if any, of the PED-associated guys have a shot at induction this year; and (2) who, ultimately, is getting inducted on this year’s ballot.
Oh, and I used the word “taint” even though I told myself before we went on the air that I would not use the word “taint.” Stupid brain.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Expert’s Corner: How to troll fans of all 30 teams 9
- Mariners re-acquire Kendrys Morales from Twins for Stephen Pryor 14
- A’s designate $10 million reliever Jim Johnson for assignment 23
- Everything you need to know about next week’s trade deadline 30
- Impending free agent Jon Lester won’t talk contract with the Red Sox until after the season 18
- Ten years ago today the Alex Rodriguez-Jason Varitek brawl changed the narrative of the Sox-Yankees rivalry 82
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 30
- Tigers acquire closer Joakim Soria from the Rangers 60
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts (162)
- Luke Scott released from Korean team after calling coach a “liar” and a “coward” (108)
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres (108)
- Who is the next Face of Baseball? (97)
- David Ortiz passes Carl Yastrzemski on the all-time home run list — is he a Hall of Famer? (92)