Nov 29, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Eric Kuselias and I chatted last night about the Hall of Fame ballot. He asked me (1) which, if any, of the PED-associated guys have a shot at induction this year; and (2) who, ultimately, is getting inducted on this year’s ballot.
Oh, and I used the word “taint” even though I told myself before we went on the air that I would not use the word “taint.” Stupid brain.This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 0
- Report: Cubs calling up prospect infielder Addison Russell 7
- Jonathan Lucroy headed to disabled list with broken toe 8
- Reds manager Bryan Price goes on profanity-laden tirade against media 49
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 75
- Report: Marlins manager Mike Redmond is on the hot seat 41
- Five Royals ejected in Sunday’s series finale against the Athletics 88
- White Sox will promote Carlos Rodon on Monday 14
- The Commissioner’s Office thinks that the Angels could indeed go after Josh Hamilton under his contract (153)
- “We no longer need the terrorists. We’re now so good at terrorizing ourselves.” (143)
- Another argument in favor of making the DH universal (129)
- When it comes to Josh Hamilton, Arte Moreno is a craven opportunist, not a “smart businessman” (116)
- Joe Buck has a truly awful suggestion about how to improve MLB broadcasts (109)