Nov 29, 2012, 8:30 AM EDT
Eric Kuselias and I chatted last night about the Hall of Fame ballot. He asked me (1) which, if any, of the PED-associated guys have a shot at induction this year; and (2) who, ultimately, is getting inducted on this year’s ballot.
Oh, and I used the word “taint” even though I told myself before we went on the air that I would not use the word “taint.” Stupid brain.
- Blue Jays fan throws beer at Nate McLouth (121)
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (115)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (80)
- Penguins bounce Senators
- Pacers take down Heat in Game 2 to even series
- Tiger, LeBron and bids to be the best that ever lived
- PST: Report: Openly gay Rogers to play for Galaxy
- HBT: Granderson breaks pinky in Yanks' win
- PHT: NHL to present Coyotes ownership plans
- HBT: A-Rod sells Miami home for $30 million