Nov 29, 2012, 9:43 AM EDT
This is kinda thin even by hot stove standards, but there’s nothing else going on. Indeed, news is so slow that I spent a few minutes this morning creating an Aaron Gleeman “Gangnam Style” JibJab video. Wait, what?
Why they’d want him I have no idea, but I’m not sure you could convince the Sox fan base that such a signing wouldn’t be Bobby Jenks redux, even if it wasn’t for dumb money. Lauber notes that Wilson is from New Hampshire, but I can’t see how that matters. If anyone has gone west coast, it’s Wilson. And as we’ve often noted, those “he’s from around here” things never seem to work out.
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 0
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)