Nov 30, 2012, 2:50 PM EDT
The newest Washington National has yet to make it to orientation, so he asks …
Can somebody explain to me what natitude is?!
Sure, Denard. It’s the way the Nationals channeled their inferiority complex into a marketing tool.
Sadly, however, the team won the division last year so history is being re-written as though it were some sort of organic and inspirational fan thing rather than a slogan the team invented in order to make team officials feel better about having to go out of their way to sell tickets to their team’s own fans rather than invading fans from Philadelphia.
Hope that clears things up! Good luck in Washington next year!
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 8
- Video: Mike Trout makes a ridiculous slide to beat the tag at third base 10
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 21
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 61
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 96
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)