Nov 30, 2012, 2:50 PM EST
The newest Washington National has yet to make it to orientation, so he asks …
Can somebody explain to me what natitude is?!
Sure, Denard. It’s the way the Nationals channeled their inferiority complex into a marketing tool.
Sadly, however, the team won the division last year so history is being re-written as though it were some sort of organic and inspirational fan thing rather than a slogan the team invented in order to make team officials feel better about having to go out of their way to sell tickets to their team’s own fans rather than invading fans from Philadelphia.
Hope that clears things up! Good luck in Washington next year!
- Orioles acquire outfielder Travis Snider from Pirates 11
- Not so fast on the Bud Selig Hall of Fame talk 44
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 26
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 82
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Why “Deflategate” would never happen in baseball (93)
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives (82)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)