Nov 30, 2012, 2:50 PM EDT
The newest Washington National has yet to make it to orientation, so he asks …
Can somebody explain to me what natitude is?!
Sure, Denard. It’s the way the Nationals channeled their inferiority complex into a marketing tool.
Sadly, however, the team won the division last year so history is being re-written as though it were some sort of organic and inspirational fan thing rather than a slogan the team invented in order to make team officials feel better about having to go out of their way to sell tickets to their team’s own fans rather than invading fans from Philadelphia.
Hope that clears things up! Good luck in Washington next year!
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 17
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 11
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 40
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Pats' Hernandez questioned in murder case
- Underseeded? Nadal draws No. 5 at Wimbledon
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut