Nov 30, 2012, 2:50 PM EST
The newest Washington National has yet to make it to orientation, so he asks …
Can somebody explain to me what natitude is?!
Sure, Denard. It’s the way the Nationals channeled their inferiority complex into a marketing tool.
Sadly, however, the team won the division last year so history is being re-written as though it were some sort of organic and inspirational fan thing rather than a slogan the team invented in order to make team officials feel better about having to go out of their way to sell tickets to their team’s own fans rather than invading fans from Philadelphia.
Hope that clears things up! Good luck in Washington next year!
- Yasmany Tomas signs a six-year, $68.5 million deal with the Diamondbacks 86
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap 162
- Red Sox announce four-year, $88 million deal with Hanley Ramirez, DFA Juan Francisco 35
- The Cubs have offered Jon Lester “north of $135 million” 68
- Pablo Sandoval’s deal: five years, $98 million plus an option 43
- Kyle Seager, Mariners close to $100 million extension 26
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot 286
- So what would the Red Sox look like with Hanley Ramirez and Pablo Sandoval? 49
- The 2015 Hall of Fame ballot is out — Randy Johnson, Pedro Martinez are new on the ballot (286)
- No, the Red Sox signing Pablo and Hanley is not proof that baseball needs a salary cap (162)
- More Hall of Fame ballots like Adam Rubin’s please (140)
- Report: Pablo Sandoval chose the Red Sox over the Giants because he felt disrespected (137)
- UPDATE: The Pablo Sandoval-Red Sox deal is done, pending a physical (133)