Nov 30, 2012, 2:50 PM EDT
The newest Washington National has yet to make it to orientation, so he asks …
Can somebody explain to me what natitude is?!
Sure, Denard. It’s the way the Nationals channeled their inferiority complex into a marketing tool.
Sadly, however, the team won the division last year so history is being re-written as though it were some sort of organic and inspirational fan thing rather than a slogan the team invented in order to make team officials feel better about having to go out of their way to sell tickets to their team’s own fans rather than invading fans from Philadelphia.
Hope that clears things up! Good luck in Washington next year!
- David Price surrenders nine consecutive hits to the Yankees in the worst start of his career 14
- Video: Jorge Soler homers in his first major league at-bat 12
- Adam Wainwright has a “dead arm” 29
- HBT Daily: Alex Gordon and the Royals keep on rolling 12
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 43
- Mariners extend general manager Jack Zduriencik’s contract 14
- Money, money, money (and Bud Selig’s nirvana) 16
- These days, the correlation between payroll and winning is historically weak 61
- The Cubs grounds crew was short staffed because the Cubs were trying to avoid Obamacare (247)
- Forgiveness for Pete Rose? Not in this lifetime (144)
- Cuban outfielder Rusney Castillo to sign with the Red Sox for $72 million (96)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (94)
- A pitch clock in Major League Baseball? No thanks. (92)