Dec 3, 2012, 3:17 PM EST
After spending most of this year in the minors Zach Duke pitched well for the Nationals as a September call-up and Amanda Comak of the Washington Times reports they’ve re-signed the left-hander to a major-league deal.
Prior to joining the Nationals’ bullpen down the stretch Duke had been starting at Triple-A and 168 of his 189 career appearances have come as a starter, but the 30-year-old former top prospect seems most likely to spend 2013 as a middle reliever.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (101)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)