Dec 3, 2012, 10:18 AM EST
He’s clearly the beneficiary of the most intense two-day workout ever devised.
Or, possibly, that was a bad picture of the guy last week. For now I’m going with an insane, captainly workout which shows Jeter’s drive and determination.
You listening A-Rod? Gosh.
- Roy Halladay is retiring 38
- Tony La Russa Bobby Cox, Joe Torre all unanimously elected to the Hall of Fame 28
- Tony Blengino says recent report on Seattle front office is “just the tip of the iceberg” 49
- Rakuten Golden Eagles appear likely to allow Masahiro Tanaka’s departure to MLB 46
- 2013 Winter Meetings Preview 23
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)