Dec 4, 2012, 9:17 AM EDT
We posted an awful lot of stuff yesterday. But even when it isn’t the Winter Meetings we post a lot of stuff. As do our bloggy brothers at ProFootballTalk, ProBasketballTalk, ProHockeyTalk, CollegeFootballTalk and the other NBC sports blogs. It can be a lot to keep up with.
Sports Business Journal has named it one of their “top 5 favorite sport apps.” Gizmodo named it one of the “essential” sports apps. It’s truly the fastest, easiest and most portable way to never lose touch with what’s going down. And it’s got a friendly and easily-navigable interface, like so:
Once you start using it, you’ll never not want to keep up with sports like this. Really. Go get it today. Like, right now.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 4
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 18
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)