Dec 4, 2012, 9:17 AM EST
We posted an awful lot of stuff yesterday. But even when it isn’t the Winter Meetings we post a lot of stuff. As do our bloggy brothers at ProFootballTalk, ProBasketballTalk, ProHockeyTalk, CollegeFootballTalk and the other NBC sports blogs. It can be a lot to keep up with.
Sports Business Journal has named it one of their “top 5 favorite sport apps.” Gizmodo named it one of the “essential” sports apps. It’s truly the fastest, easiest and most portable way to never lose touch with what’s going down. And it’s got a friendly and easily-navigable interface, like so:
Once you start using it, you’ll never not want to keep up with sports like this. Really. Go get it today. Like, right now.
- Blue Jays sign president and CEO Paul Beeston to extension through 2015 20
- Reds sign four-year contract extension with Devin Mesoraco 11
- The Yankees are going to try to get out of paying A-Rod his contract incentives 75
- How Commissioner Rob Manfred Can Make Baseball More Appealing 60
- Blue Jays cut off talks for Orioles executive Dan Duquette 48
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts 118
- Yankees reject A-Rod’s apology attempt 48
- Joe Posnanski: Remembering ‘Mr. Cub,’ Ernie Banks 18
- Bud Selig: The Greatest Commissioner in the History of Baseball (146)
- Rob Manfred, new Major League Baseball commissioner, suggests ban on defensive shifts (118)
- Comments of the Day: some of you guys aren’t big Bud Selig fans (77)
- Ernie Banks, one of baseball’s greatest players and greatest ambassadors has died at age 83 (75)