Dec 4, 2012, 9:17 AM EDT
We posted an awful lot of stuff yesterday. But even when it isn’t the Winter Meetings we post a lot of stuff. As do our bloggy brothers at ProFootballTalk, ProBasketballTalk, ProHockeyTalk, CollegeFootballTalk and the other NBC sports blogs. It can be a lot to keep up with.
Sports Business Journal has named it one of their “top 5 favorite sport apps.” Gizmodo named it one of the “essential” sports apps. It’s truly the fastest, easiest and most portable way to never lose touch with what’s going down. And it’s got a friendly and easily-navigable interface, like so:
Once you start using it, you’ll never not want to keep up with sports like this. Really. Go get it today. Like, right now.
- Clayton Kershaw cleared to begin rehab assignment on Friday at High-A Rancho Cucamonga 1
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension 82
- Mark Trumbo diagnosed with stress fracture in foot 7
- Josh Johnson needs a second Tommy John surgery 21
- Sammy Sosa wasn’t invited to Wrigley Field’s 100th birthday 45
- Josh Lueke is a rapist. How often does that bear repeating? (200)
- Benches clear in Pittsburgh after the Brewers’ Carlos Gomez bat flips a third-inning triple (183)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (169)
- Michael Pineda ejected in second inning for pine tar on neck, facing a 10-game suspension (115)
- Chipper Jones chimed in on the Carlos Gomez incident (111)