Dec 4, 2012, 11:00 AM EDT
Deadspin has a post up right now that is amazing and astounding. I won’t say much about it because it’s really a visual thing, but know that it is a representation of how publicly-funded stadiums have spread across our land over the past couple of decades.
It’s really astounding, in a nation that has decided over the past 30 years that it’s the job of the government to do less and less, that we have allowed the government to become more and more responsible for paying sports facilities.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)