Dec 7, 2012, 9:47 AM EDT
There’s probably one too many caveats in this tweet for it to be actually useful, but if you care about Nick Swisher and/or the Indians, here you are:
Not sure what situation Nick Swisher will want, but it does appear as if Cleveland could be in best position to sign him.
— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) December 7, 2012
If you can’t tell, we’re in the “everyone is taking the day off after the exhausting Winter Meetings, so we’re all kinda speculating” phase of the offseason.
- Kris Medlen leaves game with right forearm strain 16
- Cardinals sign Cuban middle infielder Aledmys Diaz to a four-year major league contract 49
- Cardinals and Matt Carpenter agree to a six-year, $52 million extension 10
- Jet Blue Park is absolutely incredible 59
- Gary Nolan one of many careers saved by Dr. Frank Jobe 17
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Brandon Phillips: “How the [expletive] am I declining?” (61)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)