Dec 7, 2012, 9:01 AM EDT
Certainly a clear choice between dough and security for Youkilis. If he has a good year in 2013 the Yankees deal will allow him to capitalize on it, if he doesn’t, the Indians deal will mean more money over two than he’d be able to get. And of course the Indians can just give him a job while his playing time in New York may be limited — or at least his role changed somewhat — if A-Rod comes back healthy.
Oh, and in New York he’d have to shave, which is just unsettling.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Zack Wheeler goes six scoreless innings in MLB debut 10
- The San Jose lawsuit against Major League Baseball should be thrown out of court 38
- San Jose sues Major League Baseball, challenging its monopoly power 26
- Original Biogenesis source: “the people running Major League Baseball are the biggest scumbags on Earth” 41
- MLB hands down the suspensions for Tuesday night’s Dodgers-Diamondbacks melee (111)
- Neil deGrasse Tyson explains why beanball wars are stupid (104)
- Democrats beat the Republicans 22-0 in the Congressional Baseball Game (98)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (97)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (88)
- Heat rally to beat Spurs in Game 6
- PBT: After blowing lead, can Spurs rebound in Game 7?
- PST: On-fire Altidore lifts USA over Honduras in WCQ
- CSN: Patriots' Hernandez questioned in murder investigation
- CSN: Celtics-Clippers KG, Rivers trade talks dead
- HBT: Mets' Wheeler goes six scoreless in MLB debut
- Lolo Jones' attempt at humor backfires