Dec 7, 2012, 7:40 AM EDT
Bob Nightengale tells us something interesting:
— Bob Nightengale (@BNightengale) December 7, 2012
Not so quiet, eh, Bob?
The most interesting part of that is the “not Brian Cashman” part. Sounds like Rafael Soriano part deux, where ownership — or maybe team president Randy Levine — is playing GM. Which is fun considering they apparently sent Cashman to Nashville with no money or mandate to do anything.
- The dizzying intellect of Tom Glavine 0
- Verducci: baseball should think about an “illegal defense” rule to combat shifts 99
- Chase Headley plays the hero in his first game in pinstripes 17
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 23
- Rockies place Troy Tulowitzki on the disabled list 18
- Rob Manfred “heavily favored” to be Bud Selig’s replacement 29
- Yankees acquire Chase Headley from Padres 108
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 39