Dec 10, 2012, 11:06 AM EDT
I’m sure this video had to have circulated before now, but I’ve never seen in it. Via the MLB Fan Cave page, it’s Ichiro pitching in the 1996 NPB All-Star Game.
He hits 90 in warmups and pushes it in the game action, which starts at 2:40 in the video. Admit it: your team has had guys who look worse than this in the pen in the past couple of years.
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 0
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 6
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 213
- John Farrell to get fined for being critical of instant replay 52
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (213)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (124)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)