Dec 10, 2012, 4:28 PM EDT
Sandy Rosario has been very busy, but in the end he wound up right back with the Red Sox.
Boston claimed Rosario off waivers from Miami in October. Then the Red Sox traded him to the A’s on November 28 for a player to be named later. Last week that PTBNL was revealed to be Graham Godfrey.
And today the Red Sox claimed Rosario back off waivers after the 27-year-old right-hander was designated for assignment by the A’s.
Imagine being Godfrey. You were traded for almost literally nothing and now you’re teammates with Rosario. Or at least until one or both of you are let go by the Red Sox.
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced 54
- That time Manny Ramirez nearly became a Met 5
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 16
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 8
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 38
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 20
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- AL and NL Starters for the 2015 All-Star Game announced (73)