Dec 10, 2012, 4:28 PM EDT
Sandy Rosario has been very busy, but in the end he wound up right back with the Red Sox.
Boston claimed Rosario off waivers from Miami in October. Then the Red Sox traded him to the A’s on November 28 for a player to be named later. Last week that PTBNL was revealed to be Graham Godfrey.
And today the Red Sox claimed Rosario back off waivers after the 27-year-old right-hander was designated for assignment by the A’s.
Imagine being Godfrey. You were traded for almost literally nothing and now you’re teammates with Rosario. Or at least until one or both of you are let go by the Red Sox.
- So that Juan Uribe trade to the Braves is back on … 5
- Ruben Amaro apologizes for comments about fans, admits he may have been late on rebuild 16
- Jonathan Lucroy expected to rejoin the Brewers on Monday 0
- More drama in Miami: Marlins demote third base coach Brett Butler after “confusion” over signs 33
- Ruben Amaro dismisses fans who “bitch and complain” about the Phillies’ moves 70
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 67
- Reds finally shut down Devin Mesoraco seven weeks after hip injury, surgery may be needed 7
- Mike Napoli continues to kill the Angels 7
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (133)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (132)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (96)