Dec 10, 2012, 4:28 PM EST
Sandy Rosario has been very busy, but in the end he wound up right back with the Red Sox.
Boston claimed Rosario off waivers from Miami in October. Then the Red Sox traded him to the A’s on November 28 for a player to be named later. Last week that PTBNL was revealed to be Graham Godfrey.
And today the Red Sox claimed Rosario back off waivers after the 27-year-old right-hander was designated for assignment by the A’s.
Imagine being Godfrey. You were traded for almost literally nothing and now you’re teammates with Rosario. Or at least until one or both of you are let go by the Red Sox.
- Rockies acquire Brett Anderson from A’s 11
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 62
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 74
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 60
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (113)
- Robinson Cano “didn’t want to play” for Joe Girardi (110)