Dec 10, 2012, 4:28 PM EDT
Sandy Rosario has been very busy, but in the end he wound up right back with the Red Sox.
Boston claimed Rosario off waivers from Miami in October. Then the Red Sox traded him to the A’s on November 28 for a player to be named later. Last week that PTBNL was revealed to be Graham Godfrey.
And today the Red Sox claimed Rosario back off waivers after the 27-year-old right-hander was designated for assignment by the A’s.
Imagine being Godfrey. You were traded for almost literally nothing and now you’re teammates with Rosario. Or at least until one or both of you are let go by the Red Sox.
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 3
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 160
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 69
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 37
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 65
- Cubs trade for Dan Haren 28
- Cardinals add more bullpen help, get Jonathan Broxton from Brewers 13
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (161)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)