Dec 10, 2012, 4:28 PM EDT
Sandy Rosario has been very busy, but in the end he wound up right back with the Red Sox.
Boston claimed Rosario off waivers from Miami in October. Then the Red Sox traded him to the A’s on November 28 for a player to be named later. Last week that PTBNL was revealed to be Graham Godfrey.
And today the Red Sox claimed Rosario back off waivers after the 27-year-old right-hander was designated for assignment by the A’s.
Imagine being Godfrey. You were traded for almost literally nothing and now you’re teammates with Rosario. Or at least until one or both of you are let go by the Red Sox.
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 35
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 48
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 6
- Michael Wacha cleared to return Saturday vs. Reds 2
- Marlins officially shut down Giancarlo Stanton for the season 6
- Umpire Joe West suspended for one game for his part in the Jonathan Papelbon incident 57
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 83
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (89)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)