Dec 11, 2012, 3:20 PM EDT
You know, because Pete Rose is the all-time leader in hits and his four-decades younger fiance Kiana Kim will apparently be a big part of the show.
It’ll be six episodes–I’d normally say “the first season will be six episodes” but there’s zero chance of a second season happening, right?–and the debut is January 14.
I forced myself to watch “Survivor” this season because Jeff Kent was a cast member and I felt it was worthwhile to provide weekly recaps on this baseball blog, but a man has his limits. I promise to write about the show’s cancellation, though.
- The Cardinals have moved ahead of the Brewers for first place in the National League Central 21
- No-hitter! Four Phillies pitchers combine to blank the Braves 60
- Bo Porter fired by the Astros 53
- Settling the Score: Sunday’s results — and a reminder of what Labor Day is all about 47
- Reds trade setup man Jonathan Broxton to the Brewers 18
- Miguel Cabrera sits Sunday with nagging ankle injury 13
- A’s acquire veteran slugger Adam Dunn from the White Sox 54
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 18
- Could women play major league baseball? Sure. Right now, though, the deck is stacked against them. (220)
- Albert Pujols plays the “you never played the game!” card (104)
- Great Moments in Drug Testing and Punishment: The NFL Edition (101)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (75)
- Baseball is dying, you guys, because no one would recognize Mike Trout in a bar (74)