Dec 11, 2012, 3:20 PM EDT
You know, because Pete Rose is the all-time leader in hits and his four-decades younger fiance Kiana Kim will apparently be a big part of the show.
It’ll be six episodes–I’d normally say “the first season will be six episodes” but there’s zero chance of a second season happening, right?–and the debut is January 14.
I forced myself to watch “Survivor” this season because Jeff Kent was a cast member and I felt it was worthwhile to provide weekly recaps on this baseball blog, but a man has his limits. I promise to write about the show’s cancellation, though.
- Cuba’s best pitching prospect is on his way to America 17
- Will Smith suspended for eight games for the foreign substance on his arm 58
- Will Smith’s ejection once again shows baseball’s silly approach to foreign substance rules 48
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 95
- Who really owns a home run ball? 65
- The story behind the Nationals squirting chocolate syrup on each other after big wins 43
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 131
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” 130
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (131)
- Bryce Harper on Marvin Hudson ejection: “I don’t think 40,000 people came to watch him ump” (130)
- Bryce Harper ejected for second time in a week (122)
- GM Dan Jennings to be named the Marlins new manager. And it’s a terrible idea. (111)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (101)