Dec 11, 2012, 3:20 PM EDT
You know, because Pete Rose is the all-time leader in hits and his four-decades younger fiance Kiana Kim will apparently be a big part of the show.
It’ll be six episodes–I’d normally say “the first season will be six episodes” but there’s zero chance of a second season happening, right?–and the debut is January 14.
I forced myself to watch “Survivor” this season because Jeff Kent was a cast member and I felt it was worthwhile to provide weekly recaps on this baseball blog, but a man has his limits. I promise to write about the show’s cancellation, though.
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 2
- The Rockies “aren’t looking around very hard” for a trade of star shortstop Troy Tulowitzki 15
- Jury finds the Dodgers partially negligent, awards $18 million to Bryan Stow 43
- Masahiro Tanaka injured: Yankees ace to undergo an MRI exam on his right arm 60
- David Ortiz is not pleased that his name got pulled into the John Lackey-Nelson Cruz thing 99
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 64
- Cardinals “looking for offense” … not Jake Peavy 32
- 2014 Home Run Derby participants … 28
- John Lackey on Nelson Cruz: “Not even going to comment … I’ve got nothing to say about him” (143)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (126)
- The 2014 All-Star rosters have been announced (103)
- Giants broadcaster says Angel Hernandez “does not belong in the big leagues” (101)
- David Ortiz is not pleased that his name got pulled into the John Lackey-Nelson Cruz thing (99)