Dec 12, 2012, 3:33 PM EDT
Well, his latest Red Sox stint lasted all of 48 hours, because they designated Rosario for assignment and he was claimed off waivers by the Cubs.
So, to recap: Rosario was claimed off waivers by the Red Sox from the Marlins in October, traded from the Red Sox to the A’s on November 28, claimed off waivers by the Red Sox from the A’s earlier this week, and now claimed off waivers by the Cubs from the Red Sox today.
I’m really hoping that the Cubs designate him for assignment tomorrow and either the Marlins or A’s reclaim him off waivers. And on and on and on, until either the season starts or Rosario is admitted into a mental hospital while carrying a duffel bag bursting with different teams’ hats.
- Video: Joey Butler breaks up Carlos Carrasco’s no-hitter with two outs in the ninth inning 0
- Bill Stoneman taking over as Angels’ interim GM 8
- Jerry Dipoto loses power struggle with Mike Scioscia, steps down as Angels general manager 31
- Bobby Bonilla’s isn’t the only deferred money deal in the game. And isn’t even the worst. 48
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. 71
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM 75
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 46
- Rangers activate Josh Hamilton from disabled list, send prospect Joey Gallo to Triple-A 12
- With the same-sex marriage decision, the San Francisco Giants get another big win (276)
- Joe Maddon is the latest manager to rip instant replay. He’s got a point. (110)
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (76)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (75)