Dec 12, 2012, 3:33 PM EST
Well, his latest Red Sox stint lasted all of 48 hours, because they designated Rosario for assignment and he was claimed off waivers by the Cubs.
So, to recap: Rosario was claimed off waivers by the Red Sox from the Marlins in October, traded from the Red Sox to the A’s on November 28, claimed off waivers by the Red Sox from the A’s earlier this week, and now claimed off waivers by the Cubs from the Red Sox today.
I’m really hoping that the Cubs designate him for assignment tomorrow and either the Marlins or A’s reclaim him off waivers. And on and on and on, until either the season starts or Rosario is admitted into a mental hospital while carrying a duffel bag bursting with different teams’ hats.
- Report: D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 30
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 5
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 41
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Mark Prior’s retirement reminds us that young pitchers will break your heart 25
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)