Dec 12, 2012, 3:33 PM EDT
Well, his latest Red Sox stint lasted all of 48 hours, because they designated Rosario for assignment and he was claimed off waivers by the Cubs.
So, to recap: Rosario was claimed off waivers by the Red Sox from the Marlins in October, traded from the Red Sox to the A’s on November 28, claimed off waivers by the Red Sox from the A’s earlier this week, and now claimed off waivers by the Cubs from the Red Sox today.
I’m really hoping that the Cubs designate him for assignment tomorrow and either the Marlins or A’s reclaim him off waivers. And on and on and on, until either the season starts or Rosario is admitted into a mental hospital while carrying a duffel bag bursting with different teams’ hats.
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 2
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 94
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 230
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (230)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (129)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- We don’t need to celebrate Barry Bonds, but we should avoid whitewashing baseball history (122)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)