Dec 13, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
The latest on Nick Swisher:
Multiple teams continue wooing OF Nick Swisher, who is said to be “not even close” to making a decision. At least 3, maybe 4 clubs in mix.
— Scott Miller (@ScottMCBS) December 13, 2012
And, given how few outfield options there are out there, I’d be in the same boat. Let Josh Hamilton set the market and then take your pick of teams who need offense. Because folks, there is not a lot of offense out there right now.
My guess is that he ends up in Boston, but really, New York, Cleveland, Seattle and maybe even Texas are possibilities.
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 34
- MLB suspends Jonathan Papelbon seven games for incident during Sunday’s game 42
- VIDEO: Jacob deGrom begins game with eight straight strikeouts to tie MLB record 10
- Bud Selig says MLB and players union will meet this week about domestic abuse policy 8
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 67
- Cuban slugger Yasmani Tomas to command $100 million? 30
- Bruce and Brett Bochy make MLB history 33
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 17
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- A few thoughts about the discrimination lawsuit against the Mets (91)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (87)
- A couple of initial thoughts on the Chris Davis suspension (83)