Dec 13, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
The latest on Nick Swisher:
Multiple teams continue wooing OF Nick Swisher, who is said to be “not even close” to making a decision. At least 3, maybe 4 clubs in mix.
— Scott Miller (@ScottMCBS) December 13, 2012
And, given how few outfield options there are out there, I’d be in the same boat. Let Josh Hamilton set the market and then take your pick of teams who need offense. Because folks, there is not a lot of offense out there right now.
My guess is that he ends up in Boston, but really, New York, Cleveland, Seattle and maybe even Texas are possibilities.
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff 96
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 66
- The Marlins are going to change everything except their biggest problem this offseason 51
- Drooling over Miguel Sano’s incredible numbers through 50 career games 35
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired 104
- Settling the Scores: Tuesday’s results 81
- Yankees reveal Mark Teixeira’s shin injury is “more than we thought” 16
- There’s a chicken pox outbreak in the Royals’ clubhouse and multiple players are infected 28
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (266)
- David Ortiz is more likely to be boned in Hall of Fame voting for being a DH than for PED stuff (105)
- Matt Williams puts up another strong performance in his quest to get himself fired (104)
- Why Mike Mussina keeps getting hosed in the Hall of Fame voting (89)
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights (87)