Dec 13, 2012, 4:00 PM EDT
It kinda hurts to be a Rangers fan right now, not only seeing Josh Hamilton go, but going to the division rivals no less. But having Jon Daniels as your GM helps things, especially when he says stuff like this:
Rangers GM Jon Daniels on Angels: They were a great team on paper beforehand. They’re a great team on paper now.
— Anthony Andro (@aandro) December 13, 2012
And if the Angels don’t make the playoffs again in 2013 they’ll go get Robinson Cano and then we’ll do this all over again.
- Dustin Pedroia returns to Red Sox starting lineup 4
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights 95
- Jose Reyes is on track to be activated Friday 11
- Dustin Pedroia given cortisone injection for sore left wrist, aiming to return Wednesday 1
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists 230
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (232)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (130)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (105)
- Must-Click Link: Yasiel Puig’s harrowing journey to the United States (95)