Dec 13, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
David Wright was on NBC SportsTalk last night. A good interview overall, but the best part comes when Eric Kuselias asks Wright if he would have signed with the Mets had they not brought the fences in at Citi Field.
Judging by Wright’s reaction, one gets the sense that (a) no one has asked him that before; and (b) no, no way in Hell would he have signed with the Mets had they not brought the fences in.
Judge for yourself. And, while you’re at it, judge Wright’s football fantasy team name. I kinda like it:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- D’backs, Angels, White Sox agree to three-team Mark Trumbo deal 38
- Ranking MLB managers by . . . handsomeness 24
- Curtis Granderson: “A lot of people have told me real New Yorkers are Mets fans” 43
- The Phillies have told teams they’d trade Cliff Lee and Cole Hamels 53
- Mark Prior’s retirement reminds us that young pitchers will break your heart 25
- Robinson Cano agrees to $240 million deal with Mariners (260)
- Yankees agree to seven-year, $153M contract with free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury (160)
- Report: Mariners willing to offer Robinson Cano a 10-year, $240 million deal (143)
- Report: Yankees have agreed to a three-year deal with Carlos Beltran (125)
- Brett Gardner is drawing “significant” trade interest (112)