Dec 13, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
David Wright was on NBC SportsTalk last night. A good interview overall, but the best part comes when Eric Kuselias asks Wright if he would have signed with the Mets had they not brought the fences in at Citi Field.
Judging by Wright’s reaction, one gets the sense that (a) no one has asked him that before; and (b) no, no way in Hell would he have signed with the Mets had they not brought the fences in.
Judge for yourself. And, while you’re at it, judge Wright’s football fantasy team name. I kinda like it:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- And That Happened: Monday’s scores and highlights 60
- Monday’s White Sox/Orioles game postponed due to ongoing protests and violence in Baltimore 142
- Cardinals confirm Adam Wainwright is done for season with torn Achilles 20
- Deal done: Josh Hamilton traded to the Texas Rangers for cash considerations 55
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal 356
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 88
- Alex Rodriguez hits 659th career home run, now one shy of tying Willie Mays 60
- Pitchers batting is dumb and the DH should be universal (356)
- Comment of the Day: do not underestimate the seriousness of the anti-DH crowd (199)
- The early leaders in MLB’s “Franchise Four” thing have been announced (166)
- The Royals and White Sox had a benches-clearing fracas, five players ejected (163)
- Protesters converge on Oriole Park at Camden Yards (149)