Dec 13, 2012, 10:30 AM EDT
David Wright was on NBC SportsTalk last night. A good interview overall, but the best part comes when Eric Kuselias asks Wright if he would have signed with the Mets had they not brought the fences in at Citi Field.
Judging by Wright’s reaction, one gets the sense that (a) no one has asked him that before; and (b) no, no way in Hell would he have signed with the Mets had they not brought the fences in.
Judge for yourself. And, while you’re at it, judge Wright’s football fantasy team name. I kinda like it:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 0
- The benches cleared in Toronto, too 77
- The Reds’ and Pirates’ benches cleared after Brandon Phillips was hit with a pitch 51
- Reminder: even though the trade deadline has passed, trades can still happen 13
- Settling the Scores: Saturday’s results 36
- Lucas Duda’s last eight hits have been home runs 11
- Report: Larry Lucchino stepping down as president and CEO of the Red Sox 32
- Clayton Kershaw blanks the Angels over eight innings, runs consecutive scoreless innings streak to 37 20
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (205)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (113)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (92)