Dec 13, 2012, 10:30 AM EST
David Wright was on NBC SportsTalk last night. A good interview overall, but the best part comes when Eric Kuselias asks Wright if he would have signed with the Mets had they not brought the fences in at Citi Field.
Judging by Wright’s reaction, one gets the sense that (a) no one has asked him that before; and (b) no, no way in Hell would he have signed with the Mets had they not brought the fences in.
Judge for yourself. And, while you’re at it, judge Wright’s football fantasy team name. I kinda like it:This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Blue Jays sign Dayan Viciedo to a minor league deal 3
- Chris Sale will be sidelined for three weeks with foot fracture 10
- Aramis Ramirez says 2015 will be his last year 31
- Francisco Rodriguez re-signs with the Brewers 9
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended 293
- Pirates open to massive extension for Andrew McCutchen 18
- Report: Josh Hamilton had a relapse this offseason that “involved at least cocaine” 86
- Yankees don’t plan on having to pay A-Rod’s $30 million in home run milestone bonuses 51
- If addiction is an illness — and it is — Josh Hamilton shouldn’t be suspended (295)
- San Francisco — and all of California — will consider a smokeless tobacco ban that includes MLB parks (131)
- Report: The Yankees were “fuming” at how A-Rod handled his early arrival to spring training (114)
- Cuban prospect Yoan Moncada reportedly signs with the Red Sox for $31.5 million, plus $31.5 million in penalties (106)
- Brian Sabean says that California taxes are a hindrance to the Giants signing free agents (102)