Dec 14, 2012, 10:32 AM EDT
I was on NBC SportsTalk with Eric Kuselias last night, talking about the Josh Hamilton signing.
I apologize for using the phrase “truth bomb.” I have been fined $250 for being so lame and will spend the next few weeks talking with middle schoolers about how to avoid going down the same dark and douchey roads on which I have traveled.
- Orioles finally lose a game when leading after seven 0
- Joey Votto reaches base six times as Reds rout Phillies 5
- Troy Tulowitzki says he wasn’t accusing Madison Bumgarner of cheating 6
- Quote of the Day: Brian Cashman is keeping Ben Francisco around to “piss everybody off” 28
- Report: Mets considering demoting Ike Davis 4
- Oxbow upsets Orb in Preakness
- PBT Pacers top Knicks, punch ticket to conf. finals
- MST: Carpenter wins pole for 97th Indianapolis 500
- PHT: Couture strikes in OT, lifting Sharks in Game 3
- PHT: Red Wings even up series with Blackhawks
- PBT: Pacers may not have Hill for Game 6
- PHT: No surgery needed for Staal after brutal hit