Dec 15, 2012, 5:10 PM EDT
Josh Hamilton was officially introduced as the newest member of the Angels this afternoon at ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney in Anaheim. Courtesy of the Associated Press, below is our first look at Hamilton in his new digs.
Yes, that is Mike Scioscia creepin’ in the background, likely daydreaming about filling out his lineup card for Opening Day against the Reds on April 1.
- Hank Aaron is getting vile racist hate mail in retaliation for pointing out that racism still exists (244)
- “They Don’t Know Henry” (167)
- The Red Sox are still steamed that a PED guy played against them in the playoffs last year (133)
- Doug Glanville’s story about being racially profiled at his own home (125)
- There is still a racial divide in baseball (112)