Dec 18, 2012, 12:33 PM EDT
Not meaning to pick on Buster here because a lot of people say stuff like this, but …
Here’s why the Tigers are so dangerous: If Verlander, Scherzer, Fister, Sanchez make 125 starts, as part of AL Central, DET will win 100.
— Buster Olney (@Buster_ESPN) December 18, 2012
That goes well with the Phillies 2010-2011 offseason championship and the Red Sox in 2011-2012. If I remember correctly, the Red Sox also broke the record for most wins in a season and books were written about the greatness of that four aces Phillies rotation.
Oh, wait. Books were written about those guys. The point still stands.
In any event, this holiday season, please predict responsibly.
- Why are so many people acting like Bryce Harper is a bum? 66
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned 75
- And That Happened: Thursday’s scores and highlights 70
- VIDEO: Derek Jeter hits first home run at Yankee Stadium this season 11
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife 100
- No, baseball does not need to “announce a domestic violence policy ASAP” 52
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 48
- Video: Rusney Castillo notches his first major league hit 7
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (102)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (100)
- Chris Davis suspended 25 games for amphetamine use (92)
- Giancarlo Stanton diagnosed with multiple facial fractures and dental damage (91)
- Bud Selig can’t remember the last domestic violence incident in Major League Baseball (91)