Dec 18, 2012, 6:31 AM EDT
How you can tell NBC Sports Network is not ESPN: they brought in a talking head who was allowed to say that both sides did well in a deal rather than force him to pick one side and fight for it as if his life depended on it.
Of course, if they’d pay me Skip Bayless money I’d argue that the 1951 St. Louis Browns won the Dickey trade. I’m not some starry-eyed idealist here.
Also: how mad would Kuselias have been if I also wore the red pocket square, which would put is in the same outfit? Tune in next time to see!This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Phillies acquire No. 1 international signing slot for 2015-2016 from the Diamondbacks 0
- Orioles activate Jonathan Schoop after 10-week absence 5
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 19
- Video: Kris Bryant hits a grand slam as part of a two-homer, six-RBI night 8
- Stephen Strasburg exits start with tightness in left side 10
- In the wake of the Miguel Cabrera injury the Tigers have few good options 19
- Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says Terry Collins’ job is safe 11
- Calf injury sends Miguel Cabrera to the disabled list for the first time in his career 7
- Settling the Scores: Sunday’s results (99)
- Mike Scioscia says Josh Hamilton should apologize to Angels owner Arte Moreno (90)
- What Yasiel Puig being a pain in the butt means. And what it doesn’t mean. (78)
- Report: Jerry Dipoto “definitely out” as Angels GM (77)
- Brian Dozier is the best second baseman in baseball (72)