Dec 18, 2012, 6:31 AM EDT
How you can tell NBC Sports Network is not ESPN: they brought in a talking head who was allowed to say that both sides did well in a deal rather than force him to pick one side and fight for it as if his life depended on it.
Of course, if they’d pay me Skip Bayless money I’d argue that the 1951 St. Louis Browns won the Dickey trade. I’m not some starry-eyed idealist here.
Also: how mad would Kuselias have been if I also wore the red pocket square, which would put is in the same outfit? Tune in next time to see!This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Lance Lynn expects to make next scheduled start despite suffering ankle injury Saturday 0
- Cubs expected to call up Javier Baez on September 1 3
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 11
- A fan died at Turner Field after falling from the upper deck 49
- Mets acquire Addison Reed from the Diamondbacks 10
- Vin Scully says 2016 will be his last season of broadcasting 30
- Edwin Encarnacion slugs three home runs as Blue Jays thrash Tigers 18
- Mark Teixeira says he’s having “serious pain” when he tries to run 14
- Sarah Palin sticks up for Curt Schilling, tells ESPN to “stick to sports” (264)
- Dan Patrick: When does ESPN cut ties with Curt Schilling? (200)
- Curt Schilling taken off of Little League World Series duty for making a really bad tweet (170)
- Curt Schilling taken off of ESPN’s Sunday Night Baseball telecast this week (134)
- Phillies announcer calls Mets fans “obnoxious” (123)