Dec 18, 2012, 6:31 AM EDT
How you can tell NBC Sports Network is not ESPN: they brought in a talking head who was allowed to say that both sides did well in a deal rather than force him to pick one side and fight for it as if his life depended on it.
Of course, if they’d pay me Skip Bayless money I’d argue that the 1951 St. Louis Browns won the Dickey trade. I’m not some starry-eyed idealist here.
Also: how mad would Kuselias have been if I also wore the red pocket square, which would put is in the same outfit? Tune in next time to see!This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Matt Williams on Bryce Harper’s ejection: “He needs to stay in the baseball game” 3
- UPDATE: C.J. Wilson needs elbow surgery and will likely miss the rest of the season 9
- Settling the Score: Friday’s results 35
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game 180
- The Winners and Losers at the Trade Deadline 74
- 2015 MLB Trade Deadline Tracker 11
- Report: Yoenis Cespedes heading to the New York Mets 37
- The Blue Jays pick up Ben Revere from the Phillies 65
- The benches cleared in Friday’s Giants-Rangers game (180)
- Blue Jays acquire David Price from the Tigers (112)
- Rangers land ace left-hander Cole Hamels from Phillies (106)
- Royals make another big move, get Ben Zobrist from A’s (95)
- Report: Rockies trade Troy Tulowitzki to Blue Jays for Jose Reyes and prospects (90)