Dec 18, 2012, 6:31 AM EDT
How you can tell NBC Sports Network is not ESPN: they brought in a talking head who was allowed to say that both sides did well in a deal rather than force him to pick one side and fight for it as if his life depended on it.
Of course, if they’d pay me Skip Bayless money I’d argue that the 1951 St. Louis Browns won the Dickey trade. I’m not some starry-eyed idealist here.
Also: how mad would Kuselias have been if I also wore the red pocket square, which would put is in the same outfit? Tune in next time to see!This video is no longer available. Click here to watch more NBC Sports videos!
- Frank Wren fired as Braves GM, John Hart to take over on an interim basis 38
- AND DOWN THE STRETCH THEY COME! Sizing up the final week of the regular season 36
- Must-Click Link: Derek Jeter opens up. Seriously, he really does. 42
- And That Happened: Sunday’s scores and highlights 57
- Must-click link: Tommy Harper and the Red Sox’ racist past 56
- Settling the Score: Saturday’s results 34
- Matt Garza ejected after hitting Andrew McCutchen a second time 34
- Tigers hang on for second straight win against Royals 8
- Geddy Lee’s baseball obsession makes it really hard for me to hate Rush (123)
- It certainly looks like Barry Bonds’ criminal conviction is going to be overturned (105)
- Ron Washington claims he resigned because he cheated on his wife (103)
- Umpire ejects jackwagon fan heckling Bryce Harper in Atlanta last night (85)
- And That Happened: Tuesday’s scores and highlights (83)