Dec 18, 2012, 6:31 AM EDT
How you can tell NBC Sports Network is not ESPN: they brought in a talking head who was allowed to say that both sides did well in a deal rather than force him to pick one side and fight for it as if his life depended on it.
Of course, if they’d pay me Skip Bayless money I’d argue that the 1951 St. Louis Browns won the Dickey trade. I’m not some starry-eyed idealist here.
Also: how mad would Kuselias have been if I also wore the red pocket square, which would put is in the same outfit? Tune in next time to see!
- Report: Zack Wheeler expected to make 2-3 starts in minors before joining Mets 15
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights 112
- Astros vendor brings snow cones into bathroom stall, gets fired 57
- Don Mattingly will still be the Dodgers’ manager on Friday 18
- Jake Westbrook feeling lingering discomfort in right elbow 8
- MLB is putting players in camouflage uniforms on Memorial Day. Which is kinda weird. (118)
- Barry Bonds: Miguel Cabrera is the best … but not as good as me (114)
- And That Happened: Wednesday’s scores and highlights (112)
- Las Vegas police investigating Jose Canseco as a suspect in sexual assault case (80)
- Albert Pujols doesn’t matter anymore (74)
- Struggling Blackhawks on brink of elimination
- PHT: Wings push Blackhawks to brink | Highlights
- PHT: Kreider keeps Rangers alive | Highlights
- PHT: Kings defend home ice, up 3-2 | Highlights
- PBT: Hibbert says Battier's knee to groin intentional
- OlyTalk: Lochte says Phelps will return soon
- CSN: Francona returns to Boston | Legacy?