Dec 19, 2012, 10:37 AM EST
How desperate are the Marlins for a third baseman?
Tejada is 38. Polanco is 37. Inge is 35. And none of them have posted an OPS above .750 in the past three seasons.
Tejada didn’t even play in the majors this year after hitting .239 with a .596 OPS in 91 games for the Giants in 2011. Polanco and Inge have both been terrible and mostly injured for the past two seasons.
But hey, they’ll be cheap.
- Ian Kinsler hopes Rangers go 0-162, calls GM a “sleazeball” (132)
- Albert Pujols was insulted when someone asked him if he can put up Mike Trout numbers (103)
- The politics of “The Cardinal Way” (67)
- Robinson Cano wants the Mariners to bring in Kendrys Morales and Ervin Santana (64)
- Reporter calls Ian Kinsler as self-absorbed as A-Rod (60)